We have been hosting shoots and productions of all sizes for over 5 years. From small fashion and product shoots, to network television and film, we can accommodate just about anything. Read on for more detailed information. Please email Info@BrooklynGrangeFarm.com to discuss the particulars of your project.
BROOKLYN NAVY YARD
With an uninterrupted view of the entire Manhattan skyline, emphasis on lower Manhattan, World Trade Center, and three iconic bridges, the Yard (as we call it) is our premiere location for productions of all sizes. At 65,000 square feet, the farm offers hundreds of rows of growing vegetables, two greenhouses, a 3000 square foot covered center paver area, rooftop kitchen/catering area, large freight elevator access from loading dock directly to roof, and the logistical freedom of parking and operating within the Yard without the hassles normally associated with NYC locations. 2500 square foot private indoor events space for video village, base camp, green room, styling, etc, is available on the 11th floor directly below the farm, with large bathrooms and multiple passenger and freight elevators. Nearby amenities include Brooklyn Roasting Company, Il Porto Brick Oven Pizza, and Oaxaca Taqueria. There is simply nothing like this location anywhere in the world.
LONG ISLAND CITY
Our flagship farm. At 45,000 square feet with a front and center view of midtown, this location has a vibe all its own. A permanent 60 person farm table built from reclaimed NYC water tower and Coney Island boardwalk lumber accentuates one side of the farm, while the other side is row upon row of delicious vegetables. Because of the building’s unique footprint, certain angles convey an almost endless scene of vegetable rows with the Empire State Building at the distant end. Rustic Hudson Valley farm meets NYC sums it up nicely. Atop the old Standard Motors building on Northern Blvd, the ground floor hosts the amazing Coffeed café, and only a block away are loads of great restaurants, Starbucks, and even a Panera Bread. Multiple indoor loading docks, private parking, and opportunities for indoor space make this location a logistical breeze.
Photography and Media Rules & Policies
One of the best parts about visiting our farms is the iconic views and imagery! We love it when visitors take pictures and video to remember their visit. Feel free to tag us on social @BrooklynGrange, #brooklyngrange and geotag our locations! But please take note of the following restrictions on all pictures, video, and Media created on our premises:
- We encourage you to take as many pictures, video and media as you like of any sort for personal use only.
- Any Media created on premises may not be use for promotional, commercial, or editorial purposes without the written permission of Brooklyn Grange LLC.
- Any Media created on premises may not be given, licensed, or otherwise transferred to any third party without the written permission of Brooklyn Grange LLC.
- If you have an opportunity to use your Media for promotional, commercial, or editorial purposes, please contact us as we are generally supportive once we have reviewed the proposed use.
- Professional scale or otherwise intrusive equipment is prohibited. Examples include but are not limited to: reflectors, tripods, and microphones.